cat-users - [[cat-users]] Adding an institution

[[cat-users]] Adding an institution

  • From: Matt Pollard <m.pollard AT abertay.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Adding an institution
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:07:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi,

Who do I need to conact to add our institution to Eduroam CAT?

Kind regards,

Matt

Image: Abertay University

Abertay University is an operating name of the University of Abertay Dundee, a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC016040

Follow us: www.abertay.ac.uk | @AbertayUni | AbertayLinkedIn | AbertayFacebook

Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Abertay University.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you must take no action based on the email or its attachments, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.