cat-users - [[cat-users]] Python bug in Hungarian translation for CAT

[[cat-users]] Python bug in Hungarian translation for CAT

  • From: Robert Franklin <rcf34 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Python bug in Hungarian translation for CAT
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 12:07:57 +0000

Hello,

In the Hungarian (Magyar) localisation, there are a couple of bugs in the
Python:

Messages.wrong_realm
Messages.wrong_realm_suffix

... both have double quotes round the bits of the messages where a username
would go rather than single quotes. The first has one item misquoted, the
second two items.

I don't know if the Hungarian says the right thing, but the Python is
certainly broken!

In the meantime, I'll advise our user to download it in English!

- Bob

--
Bob Franklin rcf34 AT cam.ac.uk / (+44 1223 7) 48479
Networks, University Information Services, University of Cambridge