cat-users - SV: [[cat-users]] Live Login Test fails

SV: [[cat-users]] Live Login Test fails

  • From: EG Support <support AT eg-gym.dk>
  • To: "db AT alaska.edu" <db AT alaska.edu>, EG Support <support AT eg-gym.dk>
  • Cc: list <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: SV: [[cat-users]] Live Login Test fails
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 01:24:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Ahhhhhhr – sorry, I had made typo in the outer identity 😢

By the way, the static checks have never worked for us (hence my despair when live login failed), but I think that I have a firewall problem. Only the first of my active mappings seems to work:

Only the first rule (eduroam1-2-RADIUS1) generates traffic in the local RADIUS number 1. If I disable that rule, I get this:

And the 130.225.242.106 RADIUS server now talks to local RADIUS server number 2 instead. And so forth.

But I guess this is more of a question for Barracuda Support 😊

Again: Sorry for wasting your time.

Best Regards

Mikael