cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] User Password restrictions in CAT

Re: [[cat-users]] User Password restrictions in CAT

  • From: "Francisco J. Medina Jimenez" <fran AT ugr.es>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Michael Davis <davis AT udel.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] User Password restrictions in CAT
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 14:12:50 +0200

Hi,

It is not necessary to configure eduroam again, you can eliminate user information disabling & enabling cache:

netsh wlan set profileparameter name=eduroam cacheUserData=no
netsh wlan set profileparameter name=eduroam cacheUserData=yes

Next time you try to connect to eduroam, user&password will be asked again.

Hope this help.
Regards.