cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam UKSBS Swindon

[[cat-users]] Eduroam UKSBS Swindon

  • From: Gary Leslie <Gary.Leslie AT uksbs.co.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam UKSBS Swindon
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:44:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello,

We have a number of people trying to access Eduroam.  ISS Service Desk for UKSBS was able to do this in the pass.  Now the install has change and once we installed and setup the username & password in STFC Eduroam it keeps ok asking for the username & password.  Is there anything that needs to be Config on the wireless profile??

There us to be documentation on what need to be Config in Eduroam.

Thanks

Gary Leslie

ISS Service Desk.

01793 867006

This message will be sent to a public mailing list. Only English language please!

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the purposes of preventing and detecting crime.

This message has been scanned by the iCritical Email Security Service.
For more information please visit http://www.iCritical.com