cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Cannot login on cat.eduroam.org - new Identity Provider

Re: [[cat-users]] Cannot login on cat.eduroam.org - new Identity Provider

  • From: Pasquale Mandato <pasquale.mandato AT garr.it>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Cannot login on cat.eduroam.org - new Identity Provider
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:57:08 +0100

Hi Stefan,

we found the issue (it was in a SAML assertion).

We fixed it and now we can successfully login.

Sorry for having bothered you.

Best regards

Pasquale Mandato
GARR - The Italian Academic and Research Network
Via dei Tizii, 6/b - 00185 Roma, Italy
Tel: +39 06 4962 2528
Email:
pasquale.mandato AT garr.it