cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Constant "Limited access"

RE: [[cat-users]] Constant "Limited access"

  • From: Tancred Fergus <tancred.fergus AT strath.ac.uk>
  • To: 'Spygues' <spygues AT gmail.com>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Constant "Limited access"
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 09:37:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi

You should contact the helpdesk at the Lappeeranta University of Technology

https://www.lut.fi/web/en/get-to-know-us/contact-details/services/it-services

----
Tancred Fergus
Network Engineer
Information Services Directorate
University Of Strathclyde

tancred.fergus AT strath.ac.uk

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
number SC015263.