cat-users - [[cat-users]] FW: eduroam CAT tool Chromebook issue

[[cat-users]] FW: eduroam CAT tool Chromebook issue

  • From: "Fergusson, David" <D.J.Fergusson AT ljmu.ac.uk>
  • To: "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] FW: eduroam CAT tool Chromebook issue
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 16:30:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi, we have recently updating our eduroam certificate. All our Windows and MAC client have be able to use the eduroam CAT tool to update their settings with no issue which is great.

However we have recently had an issue reported to us for Google Chromebooks. Unfortunately the CAT tool does not seem to be working on these devices (or importing the correct settings) onto the device. Also if you go through manually we cannot see the new root CA (QuoVadis Root VA 2 G3). Is this something Jisc or eduroam is aware of ? Is there a fix for this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dave Fergusson
Client Networks Lead

Information and Technology Services
2nd Floor, Exchange Station, Tithebarn St, Liverpool, L3 2QP
t: 0151 904 6503 m:07826 893 427

d.j.fergusson AT ljmu.ac.uk

JMU

Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University.