cat-users - [[cat-users]] Constant "Limited access"

[[cat-users]] Constant "Limited access"

  • From: Spygues <spygues AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Constant "Limited access"
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:44:04 +0200

Greetings,

I'm using eduroam at Lappeeranta with LUT credentials and both me and my girlfriend get constant disconnects or change of status to "Limited access" on our laptops, either at home (HOAS apartment) or at the university Lappeeranta University of Technology.
I've tried using the installer from eduroam.org webpage instead of just signing in with the windows WiFi manager but the problem persists.
Any tips on how to solve the problem or improve connection?

username:
p9281 AT lut.fi

Best Regards.