cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Linux CAT password escapes

Re: [[cat-users]] Linux CAT password escapes

  • From: Michael Davis <davis AT udel.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Linux CAT password escapes
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 07:36:10 -0500

We've also received reports of Android users not being able to authenticate
to eduroam after multiple restarts from scratch, only after changing their
password with special characters were they able to succeed.  (Unfortunately
we are not always able to get the client to tell us what special chars they had
before because they reuse passwords in so many places :(  )

thanks
mike