cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution

Re: [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 18:23:47 +0100

Hi all,

   we have located and removed the problem, still please keep us
informed should you notice anything unusual.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576