cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution

Re: [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 10:47:29 +0100

Hi,
  There was a system update today.
I have tried to test the most important issues afterwords and this
looked fine, but possibly your problem may be related to this.
Will try to run some tests in this direction.
Thank you for reporting, I will notify the list about the result.
Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576