cat-users - [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution

[[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution

  • From: Pasquale Mandato <pasquale.mandato AT garr.it>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org, Marco Pirovano <marco.pirovano AT unibocconi.it>, Roberto Cecchini <roberto.cecchini AT garr.it>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Issue on register new institution
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 10:32:26 +0100

Dear CAT Support,

On 21 November we sent an invitation to the Bocconi University of Milan.
However, the user has not registered on time and the token has expired.

Today we tried to send a new one but from the "Federation Overview" the
institution was called as "0". We deleted the IdP and tried to register
it again.

But we receive the message "The invitation email could not be sent!"

Could you help us?

Thank you

--
Pasquale Mandato