cat-users - [[cat-users]] Fwd: Eduroam setup app

[[cat-users]] Fwd: Eduroam setup app

  • From: Nosiku Sikanyika <nosiku.sikanyika AT zamren.zm>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Cc: Stein Mkandawire <mkandaws AT zamren.zm>, Joseph Kampile Musonda <josephk.musonda AT cbu.ac.zm>, henry simfukwe <henry.simfukwe AT zamren.zm>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Eduroam setup app
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:22:36 +0200 (CAT)

To whom it may concern,

Zamren is the National Research and Education Network for Zambia.
We are currently deploying eduroam in many institutions across the country.
We would therefore like to register Zamren and our institutions for the eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool to make it easier for IT personnel at home institutions configure client devices.

Your  favourable response will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nosiku