cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

  • From: Roy McMorran <mcmorran AT mdibl.org>
  • To: Adam Page <Adam.Page AT eisit.uk>, eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 07:48:12 -0400

On 6/26/17 4:40 AM, Adam Page wrote:

Maybe you used social network credentials to admin it?

Thank you Adam, you are correct.

Apologies to all for the noise - I didn't realize I was posting to a list.

Roy

---
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.