cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam de la universidad de barcelona

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam de la universidad de barcelona

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: Melanie Niederberger <mel.niederberger AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam de la universidad de barcelona
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 21:05:07 +0200

Hi Melanie,

sorry for the delay in my response.

Do you have a user account from UB?

If your response is yes, please contact UB to get support from them (use
http://pau.ub.edu/maiub/ or phone +34 93 402 16 87), since they are not
using eduroam CAT, and this list is only from issues related to eduroam
CAT installers.

On the contrary, try finding your home institution in the eduroam CAT
download area. If it is not listed, contact the user support at your
home organization and ask them for instructions.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jose.