cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam de la universidad de barcelona

[[cat-users]] Eduroam de la universidad de barcelona

  • From: Melanie Niederberger <mel.niederberger AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam de la universidad de barcelona
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:42:58 +0200

This message will be sent to a public mailing list. Only English language
please!

Hello! I have a question, because I am trying to get access to eduroam of the
university of barcelona (Universidad de Barcelona, UB) and there is no
installation programm available for MAC OS Sierra Version 10. Can you maybe
help me?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Melanie Niederberger