cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Connection Error

Re: [[cat-users]] Connection Error

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: Paulo César Correa Toro <paulo.correa101 AT alu.ulpgc.es>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Connection Error
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 12:49:59 +0200

Hi Paulo,

were you using eduroam CAT installers previously or connecting to
eduroam by any other means before the problem appeared? did you contact
your organization help-desk regarding this issue? Just in case, here you
have the contact information:

Página web: http://www.si.ulpgc.es/eduroam
correo electrónico:
si AT ulpgc.es
teléfono: +34 928451234

In the screenshot you attached, you seem to be connected to a different
network (ULPGC, not eduroam), but not sure if that's done with eduroam
CAT... My recommendation is that you contact your organization support
to get some help, and discard any possible problems with your configuration.

Regards,

José Manuel.