cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Silent install option

Re: [[cat-users]] Silent install option

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: David Andrus <david_andrus AT byu.edu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Silent install option
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:00:18 +0100

I have just tested the silent installer on Windows 10 and it seems to work fine.

The installer is not really silent if it needs to install a root cert, it will call certutil and that will pop up a prompt for the user. If you want to run the CAT installer inside an external one and if you install the cert yourself, then CAT will not try to install the cert itself.

You should be able to verify that the installer installs an eduroam wireless profile.

Tomasz