cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Silent install option

Re: [[cat-users]] Silent install option

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: David Andrus <david_andrus AT byu.edu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Silent install option
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:15:33 +0100

Hi David,

   This is supposed to be working. We have been asked for a silent install so that the installer could be built into another one.

I suppose this feature has not been tested recently so possibly a bug has been introduced at some stage.

I will test it. Which version of Windows did you try it on? What is the EAP type that is supposed to be set?

Tomasz