cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Can't access the administrator interface

Re: [[cat-users]] Can't access the administrator interface

  • From: Valdas Paškevičius <valdas.paskevicius AT ittc.vu.lt>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Can't access the administrator interface
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:42:39 +0200

Well, I tried to upload new certificate yesterday, when it all crashed. If there is no possibility of invitation, could you just disable Vilnius University IdP? At least this would cause less confusion, when there is no outdated CATs to download.

--
Valdas Paškevičius
Kompiuterių tinklų administratorius