cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Can't access the administrator interface

Re: [[cat-users]] Can't access the administrator interface

  • From: Valdas Paškevičius <valdas.paskevicius AT ittc.vu.lt>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Can't access the administrator interface
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:18:18 +0200

But I need to make certificate (whitch expires today) changes in my IdP, because it expires today. I can't get another invitation, because main administrator at our national eduroam provider is unavailable at the moment.
Is there any posibility to get an invite from You? I would login with another account.

--
Valdas Paškevičius
Kompiuterių tinklų administratorius