cat-users - [[cat-users]] Cat Eduroam - Listing our university/institution on your web

[[cat-users]] Cat Eduroam - Listing our university/institution on your web

  • From: İbrahim AKŞİT <iaksit AT gazi.edu.tr>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Cat Eduroam - Listing our university/institution on your web
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 19:35:34 +0300

Hello there,

First of all, I would like to thank you for such an great service. It will really be helpful for our students and staff.

What can I do to get my institution listed?” as an eduroam IT manager in our university. I am both network and system administator in Gazi University, Turkey.

I would like to get support and service as you clarified in your web site.

Thankd in advance

Best wishes and regards

---------------
Uzm. İbrahim AKŞİT