cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Cat Eduroam - Listing our university/institution on your web

Re: [[cat-users]] Cat Eduroam - Listing our university/institution on your web

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: İbrahim AKŞİT <iaksit AT gazi.edu.tr>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Cat Eduroam - Listing our university/institution on your web
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 08:03:06 +0200

Hello,

as an institution administrator, this manual is for you:

https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/A+guide+to+eduroam+CAT+for+institution+administrators#AguidetoeduroamCATforinstitutionadministrators-EnrollingmyinstitutionforeduroamCAT

Being an institution in Turkey, your federation administrator is
TUBITAK/ULAKBIM.

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche