cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] challenges with connecting using windows 7 devices

RE: [[cat-users]] challenges with connecting using windows 7 devices

  • From: Joakimu Mandiwona <joakimu.mandiwona AT nrf.ac.za>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] challenges with connecting using windows 7 devices
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 07:41:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-ZA, en-US

My apologies

There are two errors:

First error is the one below

When I connect , the connection settings are lost after I log off , so I have to redo the setup.

Background information that can help

·         My institution is not yet listed on Eduroam website , but is registered.

·         The adminstrator have not setup an Eduroam CAT installer for us to download from Eduroam

·         The installer I am using is from another institution , which connects but only once.

In short

How do I make Eduroam network get configured on windows 7 , or it does not work with windows 7.

Meiring Naude Road
Brummeria
PO Box 2600
Pretoria, 0001
South Africa
http://www.nrf.ac.za

Joakimu Mandiwona
Team Leader: IT Services and Administration
RISA Information Technology
Tel: +27  12  481 4153

Email: joakimu.mandiwona AT nrf.ac.za

http://www.nrf.ac.za/email-legal-notice.php