cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Connection Error

Re: [[cat-users]] Connection Error

  • From: Chris Phillips <Chris.Phillips AT canarie.ca>
  • To: Baraa Elamir <elam7920 AT mylaurier.ca>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Connection Error
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:36:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Baraa,
I've reached out to you off list and have sent you some details to follow up on.

Chris.

From: Baraa Elamir <elam7920 AT mylaurier.ca>
Date: Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 5:30 PM
To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
Subject: [[cat-users]] Connection Error

Hello,

I'm a student at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario. Whenever I try connecting to the wifi using my laptop, it verifies my username and password, and connects however the connection is limited and says 'no internet access'.
I tried disconnecting, forgetting the wifi, reconnecting and restarting my computer yet the problem remains.
Please advise with possible solutions to the problem.
Thank you.

Yours,
Baraa Elamir