cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org maintenance (CAT 1.1.3 Release Candidate testing, TTLS-PAP support)

Re: [[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org maintenance (CAT 1.1.3 Release Candidate testing, TTLS-PAP support)

  • From: Miroslav Milinović <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org maintenance (CAT 1.1.3 Release Candidate testing, TTLS-PAP support)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 09:34:05 +0200

Dear colleagues and users!

on behalf of eduroam OT I'd like to announce that we'll
put the CAT version 1.1.3 in production on Wednesday, September 28.

Due to this activity CAT service at cat.eduroam.org might not be
accessible between 8:30 and 9:30 CEST on Wednesday, September 28.

More information about CAT v. 1.1.3. can be found in the mail appended
bellow.

Services available via monitor.eduroam.org will be working normally.

Greetings

Miroslav Milinovic,
eduroam service manager