cat-users - [[cat-users]] authentification error

[[cat-users]] authentification error

  • From: Rindala pereverzev <rindala AT researchdata.us>
  • To: help AT eduroam.org, cat-users AT lists.geant.org, wifi AT listes.paris-sorbonne.fr
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] authentification error
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:21:22 +0200

Dear eduroam help staff,

I am a student at the french university Sorbonne Paris 04 and I have been trying to log in to the « eduroam » network on campus and from other campuses nearby with my university credentials and so far no luck connecting. I tried to install the configuration tool but my university was not listed.

This is a screenshot of the error message I get. It says: failure of authentification.

Any advice on how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Rindala Pereverzev