cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] localized coordinates in EAP-Metadata affecting CAT-Android

RE: [[cat-users]] localized coordinates in EAP-Metadata affecting CAT-Android

  • From: Ayres G.J. <g.j.ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] localized coordinates in EAP-Metadata affecting CAT-Android
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:52:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hello,

With respect to the Android exception caused by this issue I have fixed the
bug:
https://github.com/GEANT/CAT-Android/commit/088a94b6184bcff0fe3ae354b1e76c44
08ffd8ea

I have pushed a fix for this issue to GitHub, and uploaded the new app to
production in Play.

It will start updating on end user devices within the next 24 hours.

Gareth Ayres.