cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] no connection for user corsi.calcif@unimi.it

Re: [[cat-users]] no connection for user corsi.calcif AT unimi.it

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org, gluoni74 AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] no connection for user corsi.calcif AT unimi.it
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 07:47:11 +0200

Hi,

> *I am user
> corsi.calcif AT unimi.it
>
> <mailto:corsi.calcif AT unimi.it>.
> My
> connection is not working now ad has not been working all the day. *
> So far I have never had any issue. Connection is not working both with
> the mobile phone using android 6.0 and with ma Iconia tablet with
> android 4.2.
> *Obviously it not likely to be a device problem.*
> *
> *
> *Can explain me how to fix it as fast as you can?*

I am explaining as fast as I can:

This mailing list is for eduroam setup, using the onboarding tools that
can be found at https://cat.eduroam.org (and elsewhere).

You do not have a setup problem; your connection used to work and now
doesn't.

For these kinds of questions, you need to contact the local IT helpdesk
that issued your account (at UNIMI). Maybe they have an issue with their
authentication server. If they confirm everything is alright, maybe the
hotspot you are at is experiencing issues instead.

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université