cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam not working

[[cat-users]] Eduroam not working

  • From: Ben Birney <bdbirney AT email.uark.edu>
  • To: Cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam not working
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:42:35 +0200

Greetings,

Yesterday all of the sudden my Apple iPhone and Mac will not connect to Eduroam. I have been using it at University of Ghent for over a month with no issues, and all of the sudden my Arkansas account will not connect on either devices. What could be the issue since I have had zero issues until yesterday?

Thank you,

Ben