cat-users - [[cat-users]] no connection for user corsi.calcif@unimi.it

[[cat-users]] no connection for user corsi.calcif AT unimi.it

  • From: Gabriele Luoni <gluoni74 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] no connection for user corsi.calcif AT unimi.it
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 21:30:20 +0100

Dear all,

I am user corsi.calcif AT unimi.it. My connection is not working now ad has not been working all the day.
So far I have never had any issue. Connection is not working both with the mobile phone using android 6.0 and with ma Iconia tablet with android 4.2.
Obviously it not likely to be a device problem.

Can explain me how to fix it as fast as you can?

regards

Gabriele Luoni

Gabriele Luoni
PhD Swansea University
Italian Language Professor (Università degli Studi di Milano; IED; Plida)
mobile: +44 7776362374
Skype: luas74