cat-users - [[cat-users]] CSS style that helps your users

[[cat-users]] CSS style that helps your users

  • From: Jairo costa barriga <jcostaba AT alumnos.unex.es>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CSS style that helps your users
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:19:09 +0100

Hello there!

I'm Jairo Costa from Unex (Extremadura, Spain).

I tried to download the new application that is needed for using eduroam and It was quite difficult for me because you don't have any buttons, just spans and divs in your html code.

I offer you a simple solution that may help students and other people in an intiuitive way.

You just have to add this to your CSS code:

Imágenes integradas 1

Regards,
Jairo Costa.

  • [[cat-users]] CSS style that helps your users, Jairo costa barriga, 03/10/2016