cat-users - [[cat-users]] problem with CAT realm reachability check and renaming profile

[[cat-users]] problem with CAT realm reachability check and renaming profile

  • From: Janos Mohacsi <mohacsi AT niif.hu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] problem with CAT realm reachability check and renaming profile
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 12:36:02 +0100

Dear CAT users,
    I have a problem check realm reachability on eduroam CAT configuration interface. I have an institution, which has to profile, but I can check only reachability of only the former one. We have to move from EAP-TTLS to PEAP, but to ensure smooth migration I would like to test if everything properly set up.

See the picture to CAT tool layout:

What should I do,  in order to be able check realm reachability?

Another question. Is there a way the rename the profile name?

Best Regards,
                Janos Mohacsi

PNG image