cat-users - [[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org down?

[[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org down?

  • From: Louis Twomey <louis.twomey AT heanet.ie>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org down?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 10:58:38 +0000

Hi,
We had some issues downloading Windows installers from cat.eduroam.org
this morning - it worked one moment, the next moment it reported an
error. Currently the website appears to be down so presumably there is a
wider problem impacting the service right now.

I imagine the issue is being worked on and I don't wish to distract from
that, but if someone could provide even a rough estimate of when the
service might be expected to be available again it would be very useful
to us so that we can advise our clients.

Thanks,
Louis Twomey
--
HEAnet Limited
louis.twomey AT heanet.ie

--- Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail ---