cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] additional ssid with TKIP

Re: [[cat-users]] additional ssid with TKIP

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Zenon Mousmoulas <zmousm AT noc.grnet.gr>, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] additional ssid with TKIP
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:01:08 +0100

Hi Zenon,
the CAT output indeed suggests a bit of a mess. I will take a look
why this is happening.
Thanks for supplying the log.
Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology
Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576