cat-users - [[cat-users]] additional ssid with TKIP

[[cat-users]] additional ssid with TKIP

  • From: Zenon Mousmoulas <zmousm AT noc.grnet.gr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] additional ssid with TKIP
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 19:03:20 +0200

Hi,

there is an IdP-wide option in CAT to configure an additional ssid with TKIP. Does this still do anything, since the removal of (automatically included) TKIP profiles in CAT 1.1? Looking at non-binary profiles produced, I can't see a difference after enabling this option. And a Windows 10 user reported a problem[1] with an installer with this option enabled.

Regards,
Z.

[1] The error message was something like: "There was a problem installing credentials." Unfortunately I don't have anything more specific (log, screenshot) at this time.