cat-users - [[cat-users]] install and setup eduroamCAT with android 4.3

[[cat-users]] install and setup eduroamCAT with android 4.3

  • From: Patrick Caussat <patrick.caussat AT u-cergy.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] install and setup eduroamCAT with android 4.3
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 16:10:23 +0100

Hi,
during the installation of the profile, stumbled after a certain time on the message : "Enter the password for the storage of credentials" because failing to enter the correct password, it appeared necessary that I configure my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3 - android 4.3 - with an unlock password (wich was not)

Maybe would it make sense to clarify this point before the installation process with eduroamCAT. This would avoid wasted time and unnecessary anxiety for beginners. ;-)

Best regards

Patrick Caussat