cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Academia Sinica is not listed as institution

Re: [[cat-users]] Academia Sinica is not listed as institution

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Marlies Olensky <marlies.olensky AT iis.sinica.edu.tw>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Academia Sinica is not listed as institution
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 07:35:03 +0100

Hello,

> Please add the institution.

You need to be invited by your eduroam National Roaming Operator. Please
review this page:

https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/A+guide+to+eduroam+CAT+for+institution+administrators#AguidetoeduroamCATforinstitutionadministrators-EnrollingmyinstitutionforeduroamCAT

For your eduroam NRO to be able to invite you, we need to have correct
entries for Taiwan in the eduroam Operations database. Please make your
NRO read the following page:

https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/Access+to+eduroam+Operations+Support+Services

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche