cat-users - [cat-users] query about eduroam access for UPMC

[cat-users] query about eduroam access for UPMC

  • From: Sylvie Dupuy <sylvie.dupuy AT upmc.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] query about eduroam access for UPMC
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 13:24:11 +0200

I have been reported by users that University of Paris 6 Pierre et Marie Curie was not listed in the WAYF list when trying to get associated by wifi in Polland. I actually do not know if UPMC disappeared from WAYF lists of other european countries.

Recently, we got into trouble with SecureW2 because one of our laboratory provided the CAT tool on its website. All other laboratories used other TTLS supplicants since SecureW2 stopped to be freeware some years ago.

I am wondering if actually all EAP-TTLS supplicants are prohibited (SecureW2 and other types of supplicants), is this true ? should we consider using EAP-PEAP ?

Thanks for your answer,

Best regards,

Sylvie Dupuy

--