cat-users - [cat-users] Login error

[cat-users] Login error

  • From: Philipp Wacker <philippwacker91 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Login error
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 19:21:46 +0200

Dear ladies and gentlemen

I just wanted to log in the university wifi, powered by eduroam. Unlike and other times in the past I came to another login page, on which i could not type my login details. There was a strange error message about not fulfilling security Standards and that i must download the New Windows 10. I tried to login with my huawei Smartphone, though. I really need this wifi to accomplish university tasks. I thus thank you for a quick reaction to get this Problem solved!
Yours sincerely,
Philipp Wacker

University of Bern
Pw12l327