cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Installer error message, windows 8/10

Re: [cat-users] Installer error message, windows 8/10

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Thomas Hemmingby Espe <thomas.espe AT nilu.no>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Installer error message, windows 8/10
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:00:15 +0200

I have never seen this before, but it might help if you could run the
installer in the debug mode (you need to tun it form command line with
option -debug=4). This will produce a log file on the documents
directory. If you could mail it to me, perhaps I could guess what is
going on.

Can you confirm that user credentials are installed, i.e. the user is
not asked to input the credentials at the first login?

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576