cat-users - [cat-users] Installer error message, windows 8/10

[cat-users] Installer error message, windows 8/10

  • From: Thomas Hemmingby Espe <thomas.espe AT nilu.no>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Installer error message, windows 8/10
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:25:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: nb-NO, en-US

Hello.

We have recently joined eduroam and are using CAT to distribute installers.

Everything seems to work nicely, except that we experience an error
message at the end of the process on windows 8 and 10 (see attached
image), which states that there was a problem with the installation of
credentials.

However, users are able to connect to eduroam without any problems after
the installer is finished, so the installers works despite the message.
There are no other error messages.

Is this something you have seen elsewhere?

--
Kind regards,

Thomas Espe
Norwegian Institute for Air Research
P Please consider the environment before printing this email and attachments