cat-users - Re: [cat-users] University of Milan

Re: [cat-users] University of Milan

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, Michele de Varda <michele.devarda AT unimi.it>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Cc: Claudio Lori <claudio.lori AT unimi.it>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] University of Milan
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:52:50 +0100

Not sure if Michele is talking about the same, but this morning I
received a heads up about the CAT portal «not being accessible» or
«being slow», don't know if that happened to anybody else... I tried
and it was certainly slow for me (around 10:00 CET today), but could not
investigate if it was a «local» network issue, or what...

Sorry I could not report before.

jose.