cat-users - Re: [cat-users] JPL - WiFi - eduroam

Re: [cat-users] JPL - WiFi - eduroam

  • From: "Jaoui, David S (173E)" <David.S.Jaoui AT jpl.nasa.gov>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] JPL - WiFi - eduroam
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 23:49:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Tomasz,

Hmmm so I see that if I add the second SSID to the CAT configuration it removes/re-installs the configuration on windows

I wouldn’t be opposed to that but that SSID requires the “enable single-sign on” checkbox and should use domain logon credentials which seems like it would run against the limitation you just mentioned

Alternatively, could there possibly be a way to assert that second SSID is already configured and simply have it be detected and used to place eduroam underneath it?

Thanks!

-David