cat-users - Re: [cat-users] JPL - WiFi - eduroam

Re: [cat-users] JPL - WiFi - eduroam

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: "Jaoui, David S (173E)" <David.S.Jaoui AT jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] JPL - WiFi - eduroam
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:23:35 +0000

> I was hoping to be able to install the profile to the bottom of the
> Windows "Wireless Network Connection" order but it seems to put eduroam
> at
> the top. Is it possible to do what I am hoping to accomplish?

...or replace the functionality of your other SSID with eduroam - using eg
VLAN override
802.1X functionality to put relevant types of people into the same sort of
environment
that the other SSID does. single SSID deployment (removing SSIDs is a good
thing).

alternatively the code for eduroamCAT is available...so if you had special
local
requirements you could look into coding that function locally?

alan