cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Yosemite

Re: [cat-users] Yosemite

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net, Samuel Kronevik <samuel.kronevik AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Yosemite
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:49:26 +0000

> > When i installed yosemite eduroam stopped working.

okay - verified that 802.1X is all okay on Yosemite here :-)

> > I uninstalled all my profile and settings with the previous eduroam,
> > and used the guide on your page and installed eduroam for yosemite.

had a quick look....your orgs certificate looks okay after a quick glance..
would need to analyse the mobileconfig file... but I'd advise that you contact
your local IT as they will be able to look at authentication logs to see
whats what... you might also want to check your system time to ensure its
correct

alan