cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Yosemite

Re: [cat-users] Yosemite

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Samuel Kronevik <samuel.kronevik AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Yosemite
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:31:44 +0200

Yosemite button is mainly for users' convenience, it serves the same
configuration file as for other Apple systems. I suggest that you check
with eduroam admins at your home institution. They should be able to see
the result of your connection attempts. In prinicple the problem you are
describing should not happen. :).

Yours
Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication
Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576