cat-users - [cat-users] Yosemite

[cat-users] Yosemite

  • From: Samuel Kronevik <samuel.kronevik AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Yosemite
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:05:53 +0200

Hi!

I’ve been using eduroam with mavericks for a long time.

When i installed yosemite eduroam stopped working.
I uninstalled all my profile and settings with the previous eduroam,
and used the guide on your page and installed eduroam for yosemite.

It still doesn’t work.

I’m studying at Linköping University
account name
samhe672 AT liu.se