cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Script problem on Linux.

Re: [cat-users] Script problem on Linux.

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Vincent LOUPIEN <vincent.loupien AT upmf-grenoble.fr>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Script problem on Linux.
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 20:42:35 +0100

Thank you for reporting,
I guess I never tested this with root access rights. The script is meant to
run as ordynarny user and it uses home directory of the user to store some
data. I will do some testing to see what happens.

Tomasz

-----
Tomasz Wolniewicz

Dnia 11 lut 2014 o godz. 17:40 Vincent LOUPIEN
<vincent.loupien AT upmf-grenoble.fr>